The xx - Sunset by Gianni DHooge

Sunset is taken from The xx's new album Coexist. Lyrics: I saw you again, it felt like we had never met It's like the sun set in your eyes and never wanted to rise And what have you done with the one I love? When I look into your eyes, I see no surprise I always thought it was sad The way we act like strangers After all that we had We act like we had never met We make believe, I've never seen your face, you neither me You catch my eye, I'll register a smile You were more than just a friend, oh the feeling It never came to an ending, I can't bear to see you I always thought it was a shame That we have to play these games It felt like you really knew me Now it feels like you see through me When I see you again I'll know not to expect Stay one step away We won't have to wait When I see you again And I'm greeted as a friend It is understood That we did all we could I always thought it was sad The way we act like strangers After all that we had We act like we had never met I always thought it was a shame That we have to play these games It felt like you really knew me Now it feels like you see through me